- Initial Visit: $65 (includes history, physical exam, diagnosis and treatment)
- Subsequent Visits: $50
- Student Rate: $40 initial visit, $25 subsequent visits
- Insoles: $400
- Assessment and Casting: Included in the cost of orthotics
- Initial Assessment: $80
- Subsequent Visits: $70
- Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS): $10
- Initial Assessment: $40
- Individual Kinesiology Session: $65
- Hydrotherapy Session: $40
- First Application: No charge when done during a regular visit
- Subsequent: $5
- Initial visit (approx. 1.5 hours): $170
- Follow-up visit (approx. 20- 30 minutes): $70
- Acupuncture (approx. 45 minutes): $70
- Acute follow-up (approx. 10-15 minutes): $50
Please note that an acute follow-up is a short appointment for acute health issues such as ear infections, colds, flu, urinary tract infections, etc. This is a brief visit to address the acute condition only and is short than regular follow-up appointments.
- B12 injection: $26
- Pap Smear: $25 + follow-up visit cost
Naturopathic services are exempt from GST/HST (this means you will not be charged GST/HST on the above services).
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPY
- 60 minutes: $105
- 45 minutes: $85
- 30 minutes: $65
GST is included in the price of the massage .
Our Registered Massage Therapists do not direct bill ICBC or WCB for active claims.
- Counselling Sessions: $120
Sessions are 50 minutes in length. Fees are subject to GST.
Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
Most extended health care programs cover the cost of chiropractic, naturopathic visits, massage therapy, and counselling services. The degree of coverage varies from company to company. Please contact your insurance provider or employer to determine the extent of your coverage.
We are able to direct bill for the following companies:
Chamber of Commerce
DVA Blue Cross
Great West Life
Johnston Group Inc.
Pacific Blue Cross
RCMP Blue Cross
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment now, please give us a call at:
Our office hours are:
Monday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 3:00pm